Monday, November 14, 2011

my weekend in pictures.

{rear-ended. boo. so much for a lucky 11.11.11!}

{happy 11:11 on 11.11.11!}

{an almost midnight snack.}

{a little latte to warm the rainy day.}

{a much needed mani. essie holiday collection - size matters.}

{bean tamale & veggies from patty pan.}

{sunday ballard farmer's market.}

{word. i wish this was my license plate.} 

{s'mores!}

{fresh, local, organic blackberries.}

{oven roasted farmer's market veggies.}

how was your weekend? was 11.11.11 lucky for you?
M



2 comments:

  1. I really love your "My Weekend in Pictures" posts... I may have to steal the idea for future blog posts!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @kendra: feel free to borrow! it is an easy blog post for monday, and i have been trying to be better about taking pictures so this kind of forces me to!

    ReplyDelete