Monday, December 26, 2011

my weekend in pictures: christmas edition.

 {the christmas tree at my parent's house}

 {bentley the beagle on his favorite spot on the stairs}

 {and the stockings were hung by the chimney with care}

 {white elephant gift exchange on christmas eve with family & friends}

{my sister-in-law decorates the mounts with christmas bulbs} 

 {skeeter lounging on the couch}

{some holiday baking} 

 {say "cheese!"}

 {the christmas dinner table}

 {my christmas place setting}

 {aaron got a blister from cutting butternut squash}

 {yum, that's a good looking turkey}

 {it is amazing how attentive the dogs are when there's turkey around}

 {sadie loved her christmas pheasant. thanks auntie kelly & uncle jason!}

 {skeeter in her new christmas scarf}

 {our little family curled up on the couch watching some football}

 {aaron & me with the christmas tree}

{the whole family (minus a few)}

how was your christmas weekend?
M

No comments:

Post a Comment